Saturday, August 6, 2011

~ Bonus Appreciation Post ~

A note from Janet
~     ~     ~
~     ~     ~ 
I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to all of my faithful followers who have been working diligently.
JLB Creatives Blog is growing by leaps and bounds 
and you're the ones due the credit!

I would also like to give a BIG shout out to all of my new followers! Thank you very much for taking the time to visit the blog and become a part of my ongoing creativity.

My upcoming post will hit the blog Sunday night at 12:01 midnight!
Be sure and visit as this week's post includes an excerpt from 
my epic fantasy novel series "Hidden Earth." 
The excerpt is taken from volume 1 - "Maycly."

Again - thanks for all of your support and shared enthusiasm!
YOU ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JLB Creatives

JLB Creatives Blog Hosts

JLB Creatives Blog Hosts
JLB Creatives Editor Dar Bagby (L) and JLB Creatives CEO Janet Beasley (R)