Friday, June 3, 2011

Lilly's Nightmare - A short story in progress



Your JLB Creatives Blog Host:
Janet Beasley

Something a little special for the weekend...

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that my "short story in progress" is now finished! Check it out from my website here : "LILLY'S NIGHTMARE"

I'd love for you to come back to the blog and post a comment on what you thought of the short from start to finish. Thanks! :)

And just a reminder - WEEK 15 will post Sunday night at 12:01 midnight - be sure and check back as WEEK 15 is all about giving back to you, my faithful followers and your friends.

Have a great weekend!
Your writin' picture takin' fool...
~Janet~

No comments:

Post a Comment

JLB Creatives

JLB Creatives Blog Hosts

JLB Creatives Blog Hosts
JLB Creatives Editor Dar Bagby (L) and JLB Creatives CEO Janet Beasley (R)